Want To Help Us? There are many ways to do it!
From purchasing crucial every day items, to showing brand love by becoming a sponsor for a home or a child for one year, there are many ways you can help to spread the smiles and help us to keep fulfilling our passions for child care.
Sponsors receive regular updates from our homes and from our children and companies can promote their support with our web badge.
Support a child for a Year
Sponsors receive regular updates from Ukethemba about the homes you are supporting and the fundamental difference your contribution is making.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
For direct sponsorship using one of the options below, please make direct contact by phone or through our contact form and we will be in touch to formalise the relationship.
- Sponsors one home for one year
- Sponsors one child for a year
- £1,900 pays for one child’s housekeeping costs (food, rent, housemother)
- £650 pays for one child’s education ( fees, transport, uniforms and books)
- £200 pays for the welfare needs of one child (therapy, medical needs and presents)
Can you support a child for a year?
- £230 a month sponsors one child
- 54 a month pays for one child’s education ( fees, transport, uniforms and books
- £17 a month covers their welfare needs (therapy, medical needs and presents
- £200 helps covers school or creche fees
- £100 contributes to camps, outings and activities
- £50 pays for school uniforms
- •£20 pays for Birthday or Christmas presents